Within New Buildings
Eco Cycle is the visionary solution for the mass storage of bikes, originating from Japan. Space in cities is at a premium and traditional storage methods are inadequate to satisfy the growing number of cyclists who are also looking for security and to prevent theft.
Eco Cycle stores multiple bikes below or above the ground, with a retrieval time of just 13 seconds. Whether installed in public spaces or within new residential and commercial buildings it provides the ideal solution for mass storage of bikes in cities.
Key Features & Benefits
– 204 bike capacity
– Mini system available (58 bikes)
– Easy handling & quick operation
– Elimination of street clutter
– Simple design for quick construction
– Fully automated & versatile system
– Remote monitoring 24/7
– Low running costs
– Customizable pod for branding & advertising
– Significant footprint savings
Eco-Cycle can easily be incorporated into the design of new buildings. A bespoke solution that provides convenient and secure parking for both the public and the building’s occupants.
– Bikes are dropped off at street level
– Saves basement & circulation space
– More secure than racking in an open basement
– Over-provision of spaces future-proofs buildings
– Potential BREEAM & planning benefits of over-providing cycle spaces
– The scope of usage not restricted to occupants of a building
– The ability for an income stream through charging
– Gives function & activity to a façade
CONSTRUCTION & OPERATION
We can provide a bespoke package to suit your requirements – a turn-key solution or the provision and installation of the system. Construction is quick and efficient, taking on average only two and a half months.
The fully automated system is simple to use and remote monitoring is available 24/7. Sensors are built in to keep users safe and out of harm’s way. Users access the system with an Integrated Circuit (IC) Card.